Re: [DML] #10003 for sale

HI IAM JIM CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PICTURES AND OTHER INFO PLEASE !

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, delorean12@xxxxxxxxxxx <delorean12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: delorean12@xxxxxxxxxxx <delorean12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] #10003 for sale
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 1:02 PM

For anyone who is interested, I have seen this car and it is in great condition.  The owner takes good care of the car and it is absolutely as represented.  Runs really smooth and overall is in very good condition.  If things were different for me, I would consider buying it.  I have seen many DeLoreans and this is a nice one all around.  You will not be disappointed.

BTW...I only know John (seller) from the local DMC shows and have no allegence/ affiliation  with him.   I f you are no local and are considering this car and want me to take a look at it again and give you an unbaised, "unprofessional mechanic"  option, I can.