[DML] Louisiana Tech Session - May 1st

Next weekend will be the one of our first tech sessions for what we
hope to be a regular Louisiana Delorean group.  We will be meeting in
Schriever, Louisiana and plant to have a great day of wrenching.  We
plan for this to take place on Saturday, May 1st.

Fred Duplechin has offered the use of his shop.  He has a 30x40 shop,
lift, compressor and basic air tools, spring compressors and hand
tools.  Several of us are planning to bring some basic tools and
problems.

As of right now I will be there, Farrar, and Fred.  There is a
possibility of some others including some out of state guests.  If you
are interested in attending the event please let me know and I can
fill you in on the rest of the details.

-Stephen Rice

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional