RE: [DML] Re: Right Hand Drive DeLorean

At this time, we are only offering the RHD option on cars that we assemble
from the ground up. Meaning, sending us a car to make RHD is not something
we're doing at this time. The time, labor and level of work that goes into
it (in order for it to be the way we believe is right) is, in our opinion,
best done while the car is being assembled. In that respect, though it is a
conversion, it's not really a conversion. We're completing our second one
now.

In the past 15 years of actively being in the DeLorean hobby and actively
buying/selling for the past 10 years or so, I have seen the values of
DeLorean cars change to where the automatic equipped cars no longer have a
price "penalty" and are now sometime commanding more than a manual, all
things being equal.  FWIW, every newly assembled car we have done, and the
last handful of reman's before that, have all been automatic transmission
cars.

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------