[DML] Boy Scout group in NY interested in a DeLorean ...

[DML] Boy Scout group in NY interested in a DeLorean ...

Here is an email I received from a Boy Scout group in NY interested in have
 a DeLorean on display for their meeting... anyone interested?

Thanks, David!

I'm on a committee putting together a council-wide  camporee event for Boy
Scouts in the Westchester-Putnam Council. We're expecting  about 1,200
Scouts to converge on Blue Mountain Park in Peekskill, NY, for a  weekend of
camping, demonstrations and activities to celebrate 100 years of  Scouting.

Our theme is "Celebrating Scouting's Past, Scouting's Future."  We'll be
having a few other classic vehicles participate in our event as well,  but
we're looking for a DeLorean (or two) to hang out with us for the day a  well.
We'll be showing "Back to the Future" as evening entertainment, and I
thought it would be great for Scouts to actually "meet" the car that they will
see in the movie that night!

Our activities will start at 8:00am on  Saturday, May 1, so we'd like to
have the vehicles arrive a little earlier so we  can get them into position.
Activities will wrap up around 4:00. I can provide  lunch plus an honorarium
to cover gas and tolls for anyone who wants to being  their DeLorean up for
display.

Thank you again for your time and  consideration.

Otto M. Vondrak
_ovondrak {at} yahoo dot  com_ (mailto:ovondrak@xxxxxxxxx)
Westchester-Putnam Council Program  Committee
http://centennialcamporee.blogspot.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: