[DML] Lexington web update and schedule

www.deloreancarshow.com

It has been noted that the word Car Show is not totally representative of what we do.  This is true as we have grown to be more of a Car Show and Convention lasting 3 days.

The show is now less than 90 days away and many of you took advantage of my last post and registered for the hotel.
Thank you.
It is the registrations at the hotel that tells me when and how many DeLorean related guests I can invite so if you can register please do for the hotel it cost you nothing until you check out and you can cancel up to 48 hours before the show.  This helps me a lot and you can change also if you need to.

We have updated the web page and you can now see all the guests you will see on stage as they are posted with their pictures on the day that they are to be featured so check them out.

Again we a looking forward to having a large group at the show and if you check out the resort you will see this is the best location we have found so far.  Please take advantage of the deal we have for you.

I was asked when I was in Arizona why we picked Lexington.  Obviously those of you out west do not hear much of Lexington, KY.

I think Knut summed it up best when he said to me something like this  Ken always takes me places I would not normally go and I have enjoyed every place he has taken me.

As many of you know I travel a lot and sometimes some of the best places to visit go undiscovered due to people getting used to going to the same place every time and doing the same thing.  We try to do different things and this show will again offer opportunities that you normally will not get.

This year the Worldwide Equestrian Games will be held in Lexington.  As a result the area has been in a building mode and there are a lot of new sites to see and a general facelift so you will see Lexington at its best.
The scenery, Whisky, Auto production, The College, Old time train station, castle, monuments, shopping, and of course the Horse Farms are just a few of the sites you can see and we will take you to them on the bus tour.

Again the Griffin Gate Marriott is the best we have ever had the pleasure to work with and we are sure when (not if) you come you will enjoy all the show has to offer.  Between what Lexington has to offer, The Car Show and Convention, The guests, The Resort and the tours it will be a weekend you will remember.

So Join us in Lexington for the best Delorean Car show you will ever find.

For those of you that have registered thanks for the support.

So please register soon and at least visit the web page.
Event registration is also located on the web page.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: