Re: [DML] DOA?

I did say actions speak louder than words. The Officers of the DOA started to make all of the right sounding noises, what was left was to see what actually changes. I don't think you can blame any one person. Josh was not the final authority on the decison-making. It still remains to be seen if there will be any real, substantive changes in the way the DOA is run. Not like it will mean anything to the majority of Delorean owners anyway. The DOA can never have the monopoly it once enjoyed. At best it can be a regional club with local influence and a very nice magazine.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> Likewise Joe, my DCS Vegas "group photo" was used in their magazine and I
> received no credit for being the photographer.   Guess I shouldn't feel bad
> that I was the only one taken advantage of, but knowing it was done to

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)