  From: mike clemens
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [DML] Starter run on.

  Steve,

  It appears everyone else is busy talking about trademarks, so I will attempt to help.

  The blue/yellow wire goes to the ignition resistor which assists in starting the engine item #56 on the black and white wiring diagram).  Your run on problem sounds like you have a crossed wire somewhere in the starting circuit that is keeping the starter "hot" after you release the key.  You need to back track the wiring from the starter and see which wire is "hot" and then see what is causing it to be hot.  Let us know what you find.

  Mike   TPS   1630

  [moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional