[DML] Cincinnati St Patrick's Day plans...

[DML] Cincinnati St Patrick's Day plans...

Saturday, March 13th, 2010 - Cincinnati St Patrick's Day Celebration

For the past 10 years The DeLorean Club of Ohio has participated in the
Cincinnati St. Patrick's Day Parade.  This year, the price of the parade has
gone from $10 per car to $50 per car, so we have decided to start branching
out and exploring more of what Cincinnati has to offer.  Enter the American
Sign Museum. (http://www.signmuseum.net/) Their website describes the
experience as follows:

"Bring your family, your friends, or the whole gang to the American Sign
Museum for a fun experience! Your personally guided tour will take you
through a century of American signs. It's a sensory delight, and you'll
learn a little something too!

Be mesmerized by the spinning Sputnik-like signs from bygone eras. See
hand-lettered show cards from the Las Vegas days of Frank Sinatra and Charo,
ornate gilded signs created on glass, chasing light bulbs, 'changeable' neon
that runs on radio waves, plus sign-making tools and equipment, salesman's
samples, and more."

The plan is to meet at the sign museum (address below) at 10 am on March
13th, 2010.  We will tour the museum and photograph the people and cars in
attendance, then make our way up to the Conlon's Residence, (address and
directions will be provided at the museum) around noon for our annual St.
Patrick's Day Dinner Party.  Immediately following that we will head to
Cliff's building (address and directions also provided at the museum) for
our annual tech session.  For those with large projects, we will also have
Sunday the 14th available to finish them off.

Please RSVP by Saturday, March 6th, 2010 to let us know if you can make it,
and what project's you'd like to tackle, so we can prepare properly.  Call
or write if you have any questions.  Looking forward to building on new
traditions starting this year!

Best,

Josh

(jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx)