[DML] Re: Google Street View and Deloreans

[DML] Re: Google Street View and Deloreans

Also in California D1 has a view in their open garage door with the back of a delorean showing with a car cover sitting bundled on top of it.

geez...for some reason I thought D1 was the "worlds biggest" delorean supplier(as their website states)but their location seems no bigger than when I owned the "worlds longest stored" Deloreans..hehehe at least I had Two Huge(10x10)garage doors..and two stories of garages,making me bigger than D1??

Claude
bric1024
now with
the worlds
longest stored
Bricklin..hehe

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gpiltz" <gpiltz@...> wrote:

> While it is located in a residential neighborhood, the adress linked to the DeLorean Owner's Associate in Santa Barbara, CA has a couple of DMCs in the carport.  At DeLorean One, also in California, you can peak into the repair garage.  I'd love to find more!
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@> wrote:
> >
> > Recently on one of those very cold days here in New England...ha... where has it not been cold...Anyway I went on Goggle Street View to check out my home...I was totally surprised at how much detail you could see from the Street view..So I figured I would try to see if the Google caught any "Deloreans in the Wild" or at least parked on the Street or peoples Driveways...anyway I found two "easy ones" one was A DMC Repairer in California with four Deloreans parked in front and if you "cruise" to their Driveway you can see the Deloreans that are being worked on..the other was a Delorean vendor in TX who Runs his Business from his Home..If you move the Camera at the right angle you can see TWO of his Deloreans parked in his yard...By the way You have a Very nice Home...The DMC Business is good for you...hehe...
> >
> > The DMCH only has a birds-eye view and their deloreans are just a Blob View and PJ Grady has both views...but the street view shows nothing and the birds-eye view shows very little detail...
> >
> > To make a long story short has anybody else gotten their Deloreans captured by the Goggle Street View camera...and if you got your Bricklin Captured with the Google Street view camera that would also be nice to know.... You DO NOT have to give your location...just if it happened to be captured on there...Thanks
> >
> > Claude
> > 1024(Bric)
> >
> > To make a long story short

<*> Your email settings: