[DML] Re: 2 wheel tow dolly and the DeLorean

[DML] Re: 2 wheel tow dolly and the DeLorean

Thank you to all of you who posted here or sent me an E-mail- for your suggestions and advice. I would love to get a full car carrier, but price may be a factor and availability here may also be another problem. My problem is that in two trips, I have 2 cars I need to transport when I am ready to move. If I get two 2-wheel dollies, it will cost as much as 1 full car dolly. I could fly back and drive as suggested but I'm trying to make it in one trip with no stops, two people driving. It is easier to tow a car and both take turns driving eliminating the need to spend more to spend a night somewhere. I can back up and maneuver a trailer so I'm not worried there, it would be a 2 wheel dolly that I'm not sure how well I will be with. Here are my concerns:

1-My car is lowered, and has ground effects. I'm sure the effects will need to be removed prior, but still not sure how well it will fit/sit or even load on the dolly.

2-My steering will not lock in the exact full straight ahead position if it is loaded with the rear on the dolly. I bought a new steering rack and it am not sure what happened when they built it but whatever happened-my steering wheel is not aligned to the straight ahead position when going straight. Rather, it is turned a bit to the right. So for it to lock, the car would be steering to the right slightly.

Again, I appreciate the help on this! -----Dani B. #5003

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: