To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: 5n-@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 02:33:29 +0000
Subject: [DML] 2 wheel tow dolly and the DeLorean

      Hey guys, I am planning to move from the state of NY to Florida eventually and while I am planning on getting a full car carrier from U-haul; I may have to end up with the 2 wheel-deal from U-haul. That being said, the rear of the car will track behind a moving truck for about 1200 miles. Besides the obvious (car in neutral, battery disconnected, ignition on, no E-brake), is there anything else I should be looking out for? I'd love to do the full carrier as I know that even though the car isn't being driven, its still 1200 miles of wear on the bearings and all parts that are moving; but price may be an issue. Any advice on this topic is much appreciated! -----Dani B. #5003

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)