[DML] Delorean Spotting, Just North of Sallisaw Oklahoma

[DML] Delorean Spotting, Just North of Sallisaw Oklahoma

I was winterizeing my delorean today and decided to take a little road trip before storeing it for the winter. I had gotten about halfway through the ride when my cousin spotted another delorean sitting under a shed just north of Sallisaw Oklahoma. Intrigued, i stopped and knocked on the persons door to see what their plans were for it but couldnt get an answer. I'm sure most of you are like me and get nausiated when you see a delorean sitting, covered in dust and literally wasteing away. Well thats what this one looked like. The body looked pretty straight but the car was covered in dust and grime beyond belief. It had 6 or 7 old wheels and tires laying against it and looked like it hadn't been moved in years. It was a real shame and i wish i could have gotten in touch with the owner. I know this is a far shot but if anyone knows the owners of this car or have seen this car and know what the plans are for it please let me!!!! Its between Kerr Lock/Dam and Sallisaw at a big white house with a privacy gate. Thanks

Gary
VIN#4097

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional