[DML] Re: Stainless Steel Polish/ Mechanic in Western AR or Eastern OK?

[DML] Re: Stainless Steel Polish/ Mechanic in Western AR or Eastern OK?

Can't help you on the mechanic end, but the polish you want is called "Bar Keeper's Friend" and it's sold at Wal-Mart, hardware stores, and just about any place that might have cleaning supplies or tools. Great stuff, 99% of the DMCTalk forum swears by it and I can attest to its worth.

Scratch remover, you probably want a blending pad. It's a 3M product, I can't recall the number offhand but it's a dark gray color - search here or on DMCTalk. Or call DMCH and order a set of pads and a handle. It'll fix just about anything short of a dent or key gouge. Be warned, once you start blending, it'll look so good you'll want to do the entire car!

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx