[DML] Re: buying through ebay

I bid on and won a DeLorean on eBay.  It was described as in "good  running
condition".  When I contacted the seller and told him I was going  to come
to Philly to pick it up and drive it back to NY, he said he didn't
recommend me doing that...  That ended that sale.  I said forget  it.  There was no
negative eBay repercussions as the seller misrepresented  the car...

Thank  you,

Dave Delman
1981 Electric DeLorean  Project
electricdelorean.com