Re: [DML] buying through ebay

I bought mine on eBay last year and it was a great deal for me, however
I have to say I got big luck with it. It is an old car, so there can be
(and there will be) problems. So if you think you are lucky (as I did :) )
let's do it!
I live in Hungary (Europe) and I bought my car from Rochester (NY).

Viktor

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx