[DML] Re: Gold DeLorean driving southbound on I-65 in Alabama today?!

[DML] Re: Gold DeLorean driving southbound on I-65 in Alabama today?!

Just so everyone knows, there are 4 gold cars. The original 2 that were made for American Express, the 3rd built out of the extra parts, (it has the non-matching door) and the fourth was done privately by a Dentist.
David Teitelbaum

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx