From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
JonL
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:08 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Catalytic converter

Howdy

I'm Jon and new to the list.  I recently purchased my first delorean, it's a
1982 with fuel door.  My question is the engine runs real bad when cold, and
runs a bit better when warm.  I am familiar with Bosch early fuel injection
as I have restored my far share of VDubs.  The question I have is do the
catalytic converters in the DMC 12 have a history of colapsing or cloging?
It seems to me the engine is being very sluggish. and not very responsive to
engine throtle.  Could this be due to the converter or does anyone have
another answer like injectors, timing, etc.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

By the way I live in Texas

<*> Your email settings: