[DML] LBI Annual Christmas Parade - Ship Bottom, NJ 12/5/09

[DML] LBI Annual Christmas Parade - Ship Bottom, NJ 12/5/09

Well the annual Christmas Parade is fast approaching. The parade will be held
in Ship Bottom, NJ on Long Beach Island. So far a lot of people said they plan
on coming. For those unfamiliar with the event it will be held on Saturday
December 5th. We will meet up at the usual spot around 11am. From there we
will head to the lineup area. We will also have an informal lunch after the
parade ends. If you plan to attend just let me know so I can start making a
list and get a head count. Even if you previously said you plan to come just
drop me a quick note so I know for sure. This is a fun day and a great
oppurtunity to run your car before it sits all winter.

The parade is televised. The Delorean have become a fixture in the parade over
the years. Here is a video of a previous year's parade where they were excited
to see just ten cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H95yxnqi4C0

Last year I believe we had 16 Deloreans! A new record. Let's see if we can
break that and get 20 this year!! Final details will follow. See you there!

Gary G
Vin 3360
NJ

<*> Your email settings: