[DML] Vegas Group and DOA stuff

All,

Both Matt (conundrum) and I (BMDMC) will be in Vegas from the 25th-28th of this month.  It would be nice to meet some of you that we missed because of money/vacation issues during DCS West.  Please reply by email to bernies_garage(at)comcast.net if anyone would like to meet up.

Now on to the DOA issues:

Josh, you will be a fine president of the DOA (need to change the name though [dead on arrival?]).  How about DMCWW (DeLorean Motor Club World Wide), just a suggestion and please don't flame me for this suggestion.

I was a memeber of the DOA but let my membership lapse, it just wasn't worth the cost.  And now it's $75 a year, YIKES!  For $75 I could buy quite a few small parts for my D's.

I totally agree with Kevin about the liability issues with technical issues, there should be a disclaimer about anything published, for liability reasons.

Best Regards to all,

Bernie Manderville

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional