RE: [DML] BTTF removables

Yes, you can build a complete time machine replica without

a SINGLE permanent alteration to your car.

I can help you with a lot of this stuff.

The whole back wall (Flux Capacitor, etc) can be put in and taken out in a minute

and then just plug into the cig plug.

You can set the Time Circuits on the dash, the Plutonium Gauges into the glove box

and the drive switch onto the center console.

You can attach the upper console using bungee cords to the top.

I did it this way for years just fine.

The inside is pretty easy.

The outside is a little more difficult, because you need to remove your louvers

and they can be a hassle to re-align.

However, if you are only going to use the rear deck for a shot time like a rare

car show or something you can build it out of wood.

As an experiment I built a complete rear deck out of 1/4" MDF sheets I bought from Home Depot.

I used staples, hot glue and paint and they looks very good.

I even built my rear bulkhead on the inside of the car out of this wood and painted it chrome.

It came out perfect.

Have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGvG45jx4_8

Everything I have described was used in this video.

I can help you with all of this stuff on my website http://www.bttfstuff.com