From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of captain_hydrogen
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:19 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] TIRE ALERT!!!

I found a series of web pages reporting issues with sibling tire brands
under the Cooper Rubber & Tire Company umbrella: Avon Tyres, Cooper
Tires, Dean Tires, and Mastercraft Tires. All have different tread
patterns and are therefore not the same tires, but may be manufactured
at a common location. Unfortunately these are the only brands that I
could find with matching tire sets for the DeLorean's 195/60R14 &
235/60R15

Not very glowing reports:
http://www.lycos.com/info/cooper-tires--rubber-company.html?page=1

I don't know if these quality issues have been resolved, but perhaps
someone on this mailing list can let us know if the Cooper brands are to
be avoided or if they are safe for us to use now.

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
Mesa, AZ
VIN's 6477 & 10365 (selling 6477 to Scott Stricker, Little Rock, AR)
captain_hydrogen(at)yahoo.com

,_._,___

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional