From: "LJScarlet2" <ljscarlet2@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:08:18
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Car Won't Start :(

Hello group.

Here it is Labor Day weekend and I'm driving out to Montauk, Long Island.  Unfortunately, my car does not want to cooperate.

I had to jump start it to get it going, but then it drove fine for 2 hours.  I stopped it for just a few minutes to get gas, and it wouldn't start again.  I don't think the battery is dead because the lights are on.  It doesn't make any starting sounds at all.  I'm almost wondering if it just won't stay fully in park and can't be started because of that, or if there is an issue with the starter itself or something else.

Thoughts on a) what this could be, b) what to do about it seeing it is a holiday and I can't get it fixed until Tuesday.

Any help is much appreciated.

Lauren

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional