[DML] CORRECTION ON DCS09Prelude Room Rate Updates

[DML] CORRECTION ON DCS09Prelude Room Rate Updates

BOB

I have asked you not to promote other hotels for DCS

The reason you are not on the links is only because of the promoting of other hotels and the dates you have are in conflict and are incorrect pricing.

You make it look like Palace Station on Thursday is $60 and its not.

Palace station is $45 your numbers are wrong remember we get a group rate.

For anyone looking for a hotel we encourage you to stay at the Palace Station the few dollars you may save elsewhere you will spend in time and gas and as has happened in the past people staying at the non event hotel usually miss things or are confused as what to do because they are out of touch with the show plus if you buy anything you have to haul it around instead of going to your room

Bob I AM ASKING AGAIN? please do not promote other hotels for this event.

This event Bob is doing is not related to DCS and is independent so do not consider that if you sign up at one of these other hotels that they will know what is going on.

Hope this clarifies things for you as we have had a lot of confusion on this matter.

What DCS West is promoting is on www.DCSWEST.info.

Ken Koncelik

DCS West

DeLorean Car Show Inc.