From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 15:45:24
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Re: What I'm looking for

On the subject of meeting people at large conventions, my biggest problem was there was no way you could find specific people at them. Since so many of us live so far away it is probably the only chance some of us would get to meet face-to-face. I discussed this with Ken K but I don't know of any way to improve it and still keep some level of privacy. I wish I could have met more people but it was just luck if you ran into them in the halls or elsewhere.
David Teitelbaum
10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "welmoedj" <welmoedj@...> wrote:

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aphawrldch@ wrote:
> > Trust me...hubby has his Triumph show car, and the D people
> > are far superior in helping and friendly than any other group I have
> > seen.   Just plain F U N !
> > Linda
> > 4066

> Linda is absolutely right.
> While I attended DCS Gettysburg I met people I only knew from the fora.
> However I was met as if I were a long lost friend.
>
> That also happens at this side of the pond. No matter what country you're from, no matter what language, all meet and great like friends do.
> Even when in trouble, there are a lot of hands reaching out to help.
> I've never found that in any other club.
>
> I guess to own a D you already must been "infected" and have gotten a special genom that helps to blend in.
>
> Welmoed.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: