[DML] Re: Headliner replacement

I too like to save a buck when I can and doing my own thing is a part of who I am. However, for my second headliner replacement in 25 years I chose the new rigid back headliners sold by DMCH which are really nice. With very little messing the new ones fit perfectly (much better than the OEM) and look great. I'm guessing it will be the last ones I will ever need. Also, the new inner door seals are especially nice - a little hard to put on, but fit and and look great.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

> What you have done is what many others before you have done. Getting the right materiel is 1/2 the battle. It should be foam-backed and as close as you can get to the ............................That's why the vendors use new backers, to be able to skip the cleaning step.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dadoc2791" <gekko@> wrote:
> >
> > My headliner has been sagging for a while now so I looked at the cost of new replacements and about choked.

> > Craig Werner
> > 07181 - 5-spd - grey int - '81 build -----"Little Johnny"
> > The reason

<*> Your email settings: