From: rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:55:49
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] UPDATE TO LEFT FRONT FENDER ON EBAY

As promised, here's the update on the fender.  The seller did not get back to me as promised with closeup pictures of the two areas.  So I downloaded his Ebay pictures and blew them up on my own.  I am 99.99% sure that is a major ding on the top back portion of the fender.  It is right in the crease, so it will take an expert to know how to fix it.  The lower front is also dinged, but it does not look too bad, might ge able to fix for a modest amount.  If you are thinking about bidding on this, you might want to check on costs to repair.

Mike  TPS   1630

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: