[DML] Car sputters and stalls upon start up

[DML] Car sputters and stalls upon start up

I noticed this problem a few months ago and it is getting worse. When I start the car, regardless if the engine is warm, used previously that day, and regardless of outside temp being warm, the engine tends to sputter for a few minutes. If you give a lot of gas the engine still sputters but backfires. Put the car in gear and drive it wants to stall as gears are engaged. If I put the a/c on it does stall.  After about 1-2 minutes of driving problem corrects itself.  I ad the plugs and fuel system revamped 2 years ago, engine overhauled too.  It's almost like there is a fuel starvation issue going on. Any ideas what this could be?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)