Re: [DML] chassis..

I had intended to let it play out just like that but the eBay police thought differently.  I thought it only fair to inform people that it was listed elsewhere.  I found out the hard way that when you list this information they obtain the right to stop your auction.  They stopped mine with less than a day so I am sure it cost me.  The buzz created by the auction has gotten a lot of attention so this is what I am doing.  I will not re-list it right away but it is still for sale.  Either the whole thing or parts will go to the first person to send me an offer and payment for an agreed upon price.  I think individuals are afraid of hurting my feelings because I've sent out replies to a dozen people stating this with no offers.  The worst I can say is try again right?  So if you want to spread the word I appreciate it and maybe we will find the chassis a good home.  I also have some interior pieces listed right now.  Thanks!
Jeremy Singer
00963

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional