[DML] leaking fuel distibutor + 2 injectors not spraying

[DML] leaking fuel distibutor + 2 injectors not spraying

my car was running kinda crappy and hard to start so i thought maybe my injectors were dirty. so i sent them out to be cleaningy and got them back and installed them.

i go to start my car and it stutters and fails but the fuel distributor is now leaking a lot of fuel from the top of it. so i take out the injectors and place them in seperate glass jars. i put a jumper where the RMP relay is and i notice an instant spray pattern. i dont even have to press on the pressure plate for them to spray. is this completly screwed up or what? i thought you had to press the plate to get a a responce from the injectors. the worst problem is that 4 and 6 doesnt spray at all! they just dont spray ANYTHING. i thought maybe the injectors were just stopped up but thought it was very odd that they were right next to each other so i did the ole switch a roo with the known good ones and 4 and 6 are still the injectors that wont spray so that proves its not the injectors themselves. after a few seconds lines 4 and 6 start leaking out the top of the fuel distributor and now im SOL.

any advice at all?

am i checking the injectors properly? the ones that spray actually spray a very nice pattern.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)