[DML] Vegas and Lexington (much discussion going on)

[DML] Vegas and Lexington (much discussion going on)

It appears that many of you started picking up on the posts the last few days and even though there was a little confusion it served it purpose and got people talking and registering.

First please if you find something that does not seem right to you please contact either me or Ken Montgomery and let us know.

What is on the Web page is what we are doing so if you see something different until we list it its not official.
We are changing as we go but for the most part we are up to date on both shows.

Vegas

We really need you to stay at the host hotel.  I am familiar with Vegas and have stayed at Palace Station a number of times and especially Thursday and Saturday you will be glad if you have a room there especially if you buy something so you do not have to carry it all day or can take a brief break.  If you are some place else and have to run back and forth you will probably miss things.  It will take you a minimum of an hour just to do a round trip.  Room is 5 min.

This has caused problems out East here and to have people leaving and coming back to only miss something.
This happened a lot at Gettysburg.

There are posts that humor me especially on DMCTalk where people just want to come and drop in and just see the vendors and the guests and and and.  YES IT DOES COST please register.  All you want to do is drop in and see everything and do everything and not pay.  This comes up every show so we may as well get it out of the way.
Marc responded well so I will leave it at that.

Last show at Gettysburg people did not event register for the whole show and when they got to the show on Thursday and the people running registration can confirm, we upgraded almost 1/3 of the registrations to include the events once they got there.
So please save us and you the added time to redo your registration and do the whole show. That way you will not miss anything.  This is the least expensive overall show we have ever done so please enjoy.

Note:  if you call in to either the Palace Station or the Griffin Gate please make sure you let them know or use the codes that you are with the DeLorean group to get the discount.  As long as you do you WILL get the best rate regardless if any mistakes are made they will all be reviewed and you will get the best rate.  Its in our contract so we will take care of you.

OK

Lexington

By the end of next week you can start making room reservations for 2010
>From what I have heard from the groups I have visited this year this should be at least as big as Gettysburg and I might add that what we have for you in the way of cars and entertainment and the museum it is unbelievable.  The tour is great and the Thursday dinner will be my best.
We want everyone Thursday to dress Polynesian or Jimmy Buffet, Aloha all. This will be a dinner you will not forget.
(Mike I guess this still counts as my BBQ Hawaiian style.)

The Bricklin Group will again be with us as will a few other surprises we are working on.

Again please refer to the web page.  Unless we print it Its not in the show.

Room reservations at either place do not cost you anything for the reservation.  And I have been posting that with the lower rates the cancellation for the Palace Station is now 48hours not 24 as was original that was changed on 3/5 with the lower rates.

OK see you in Vegas and hope to see you at either or both shows

So please room and event register for Vegas and next week Room register for Lexington.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: