RE: [DML] DCS West Las Vegas and Lexington

RE: [DML] DCS West Las Vegas and Lexington

Hi Chris,

You can see details about the events, and register for the car show on our
website:

www.dcswest.info

As far as how much it costs.that depends on how involved you'd like to be,
if you're bringing a car, etc.  The site link above should answer your
questions, but if you still have any, let us know.

Best,

Josh

DCS Website Co-Coordinator