RE: [DML] Can you get more A/C velocity?

RE: [DML] Can you get more A/C velocity?

I agree with Jake that the rubber adapter tubes under the vent assembly are
getting distorted. The only sure way to avoid this is to disassemble the
vent and then refit it using a flashlight (to see better. it's dark in
there!) and a long screw driver to poke the corners over the vent edges as
you slide it into position. The hardest part is removing the two adjusting
wheels and vent deflector's without damaging them or poking yourself.
Caution is the operative word as you use a small screwdriver (safer) or an
awl/hole-punch (potentially bloody) to push the buttons on either side of
the vent assembly. If you break a deflector or punch a hole in your finger
it means you weren't careful enough :)  After installing the vent body in
the rubber adapters it's pretty easy to slide the removed pieces back in
position and viola.you now have a breeze again!

Rob Grady,

P.J.Grady Inc.

  _____