Re: [DML] Stainless Steel repair needed (South Central PA area)

Re: [DML] Stainless Steel repair needed (South Central PA area)

I can attest to Rob's repair of stainless steel. I had a nasty crease in
the "dog leg" of the rear quarter panel. I thought the panel would need
to be replaced and the insurance company agreed. Rob looked at it and
said that it was repairable. After he fixed it, you couldn't tell that
there was ever any damage! Difficult and time consuming (for Rob) - but
well worth it (for me)!

Rob is highly recommended in my book, and I would follow his suggestion...

Regards,
- Joshua Schwartz
Monroe, CT
001292
020098

rob@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Jake & John,
>

> Thanks for the compliment Jake. May I suggest to John that he e-mail me some
> pictures and I could suggest the most expedient way to repair the damaged
> areas. Shipping the panels is an option but might be more expensive than
> traveling to New York. Chris is not currently available but I have been
> repairing stainless for over twenty five years with a fair degree of
> success. It is somewhat difficult to do and I wouldn't suggest taking a
> chance on someone with limited stainless repair experience. Give me a call
> or shoot me an e-mail if you want more information.
>

> Rob Grady,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: