RE: [DML] I'm deploying to Iraq in the very verynear future and I'd like

RE: [DML] I'm deploying to Iraq in the very verynear future and I'd like to say thank you.

  "We who are about to fall, salute you!"      At least there are SOME of us left who honor & respect what you guys do for our country. Godspeed, Shane;   and remember-  Duck!      Drive Stainless    Robert    VIN 6924

> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: ltshaneclarke@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:18:34 +0000
> Subject: [DML] I'm deploying to Iraq in the very verynear future and I'd like to say thank you.
>
> Good morning DML!
>
> I am heading out to Iraq for the year and I just wanted to say so long to everyone and that I truly appreciate the help everyone has given me through the years on this group.
>
> David T, John Hervey, Warren (DMCH), DML members and of course Rocky Mountain DeLoreans (My Club), I'd like to say thank you for all the help and advice you've given me over the years to keep my D running and happy.  I am so proud to be a member of the DeLorean owners group and I truly appreciate the passion our members have for our marque.
>
> I will be following all the posts while I'm gone when I get free time and I can't wait to get home and see everyone at DCS 2010!
>
> Thanks again and God willing I'll see everyone next year!
>
> Shane Clarke
> CPT, US ARMY

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional