[DML] New Catalytic Converter Heat Shield

[DML] New Catalytic Converter Heat Shield

I have an update on the heat shield that I will be selling. The material was mentioned in my last post. Here you can see the before and after pictures as well as a picture of the shield prior to installation (actual kit will come with 1 stainless steel zip tie). This material is extremely strong and will not break from exposure to heat. It has been used by NASA as well as NASCAR. As for the price, each kit containing the following; instructions, heat shied, and 1 stainless steel zip tie will sell for $129.99. I understand this is a little higher than the other heat shield on the internet, however, this one will stand the test of time and heat. It also, in my opinion, looks far better. This one will also out perform the other in blocking heat.

Please feel free to ask questions!

ericpool@xxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional