Re: [DML] Title Problems

Mike,

At least two approaches come to mind.

One, let these guys handle it, I think it costs about $200:

http://www.broadwaytitle.com/

Or, sell it to someone in Georgia, where you can buy/sell cars older
than 1986 with a Bill of Sale.  They sell it back to you, also with a
BOS, but with a Registration Certificate that should be recognized by
your state.  You would need to check with your DMV to see if they
recognize a Georgia registration.

A third approach now comes to mind.  Speak to the title clerk at
your favorite used car dealer.  She would know how to push it
through, as they have to do it all the time.  Of course, the people at
the DMV get paid by the hour, not by results.

Good luck,

Jay Honeycutt

--
_|_|_|  www.CommunityFleetAdvantage.com