[DML] DMA Spring Social details!!!

Hi Everyone! The DMA Spring Social will be on April 25th at the Porsche/VW/Audi
Dealership in Flemington, NJ http://porsche.flemington.com/.
Members cars will be inspected by Rob Grady, torsion bars will be adjusted,
and there will be random tech sessions going on all day.
The hours for the social are standard, 9-5pm. For a special twist, I've

contracted some unique talent to show up at the event. A variety of musicians,

balloon animal artists, magicians and even a stilt walker will be at the Social

to entertain all while the cars are being inspected in the shop.

Lunch will be served between 12-1pm. We will have three 6-foot long subs to chow

on with a bunch of side dishes and chips/pretzels etc. The cost for this is only

$5/person. There will be an informal dinner on Friday night at a local restaurant if
anyone wants to join us. We'll meet at the hotel and leave for dinner around 7pm.

I have reserved 15 rooms at a discounted rate of only $75/night at the Ramada which
is about 1/4 mile from the dealership. You need to use the code "DMA" when booking.

All hotel info is here: http://ramadaflemington.com/ Cancellation policy is one week.

We'll be having dinner at a fine Italian Restaurant called Mangia Bene.
www.mangiabene.biz This will be a sit down dinner so please dress appropriately.

The menu will consist of:

Small Green salad

A choice of:

1) Pasta w/vodka sauce

2) Chicken with a parmesan cheese crust in a white wine lemon sauce

3) Pork Loin sauteed with red wine sauce and mushrooms

4) Grilled Tilapia

(Soda included, alcohol will be cash bar)

Dessert: Coffee, tea, tiramesu

I got a very special price for DMA members: The cost will be only $25/person

(tax and tip included). Reservations are required via paypal or check. Please go

to http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/events.htm to sign up.

The restaurant is attached to the hotel so when we go for dinner, you won't have

to go far.

This event and the meals are for DMA Members only. Want to join the club?
Go here: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/membership/membership.htm Those
members who pre-register for the event are guaranteed the lunch and dinner spots.
We will do our best to accommodate any person who signs up as a member on the day of the

event, but the meals are not guaranteed for those who don't pre-register. There

is a certain level of planning needed here and we'll do our best for everyone.

So please sign up asap if you plan on coming! Registration for both meals is

open until 4/23. To register, go here: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2009/social/social2009pre.htm

I'm also working on booking a VERY SPECIAL guest. As soon as I get a firm confirmation
that this person plans on attending, I'll make the announcement.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,

----Dan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional