[DML] Re: The DeLorean Limo is on the Road (sort of)

[DML] Re: The DeLorean Limo is on the Road (sort of)

Marc,

It is like your "Scream Machine" project, in a way.
Not a secret, but still a surprize when it was done.
I am sure you had more than your hands full during
the project, with little time to post about it often.

The D Limo has not been a "secret" for a long time
and with all the "real work" to get it done, there
is little time to setup and maintain an in-progress
website, especially with Tamir on the West Coast.

Progress will still be posted to my projects website
as Tamir has time, and to the forums as I have time.
I am still photo documenting the entire process, so
the updates may be "after the progress" vs. during.

With the project concept on paper since June 2000, to
the frame completion in 2002, and many "false starts"
and broken promises since then, from many vendors, it
has been an "on and off battle" just to get this far.

As Doc Brown once said, "Has it been that long?"

Of course, having a DeLorean Limo in Vegas this Fall
would be very cool, but no promises yet.  It really
is a complicated scheduling (and balancing) process
to fit in the projects between life, family and work.

The DeLorean Limo project progress has had to take the
back seat to the D Rex, the Convertible, the Hovercraft
(then Monster Garage, three times) and the GT40RC, then
the Grand National DeLorean in 2008.  Now it is the
DeLorean Limo's turn to show off all those back seats.
It may be soon, it may be a while, but it will happen.

If time allows, major milestone updates will still be
posted, when I can, similar to my previous projects.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> Rich,
>
> Why try and keep it a secret?  I'd love to see your progress on a web site, with photos..
>
> Thanks
>
> --- On Wed, 4/1/09, d_rex_2002 <rich@...> wrote:
>
> > For all those who are interested...
> ><SNIP>