[DML] Delorean Midwest Connection meeting/Brunch

[DML] Delorean Midwest Connection meeting/Brunch

The Delorean Midwest Connection will hold its customary Opening Meeting / Spring Brunch on Sunday, March 29, 2009. We will discuss the upcoming events planned for the year.  As in the past, we will have some useful and interesting door prize items and giveaways.

Officers will meet at 10:30am.  Members and guests may arrive after 11:00am.

Our food service will be available starting at 11:30am and the meeting will last until about 2:00pm.  The price per person is $20.00

Location:
Bridie McKenna's Pub
254 Green Bay Road
Highwood, IL 60040.
Phone (847)432-3311

Our Spring Brunch menu includes the following items:

- Eggs, Fried and scrambled
- Sausage
- Bacon
- Corned Beef hash
- Pancakes
- Prime Rib
- Veggies
- Mashed Potatoes
- Fruit Platter
- Pastries
- Tea, Coffee and juice.

There is Delorean (only) parking in the rear of the building. All others should park on the street or in the Library lot on Highwood Avenue (West of Greenbay Road).

Check out their web site for driving directions and additional location information:  http://www.bridiemckennasirishpub.com

RSVP with name(s) and number attending by mail, email or phone before March 20 to:

Jay Steinberg
PO Box 209
Deerfield, IL 60015

phone (847)433-5259