[DML] Fw: RE: FW: DeLorean Windshields

I am forwarding an email  from Stephen McCreedy at Uroglas regarding their new DeLorean windshields. Another source is DMC Texas, they have OEM ones for $416 plus shipping. Rod 10921

--- On Thu, 10/4/07, Stephen McCreedy <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Stephen McCreedy <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FW: DeLorean Windshields
To: "'Rod Dillman'" <rhdillman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Martin McCreedy'" <mm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 7:27 AM

Hi Rod

I have passed your enquiry to our US export guy who might be able to help you get it via a guy who buys a lot from us in Massachusetts .

FYI the windscreens are brand new made by Pilkington in the UK to US safety requirements (DOT).

They are in Bronze tint and made to exactly the same spec including black obscuration banding as the original windscreens.

We have sold a few in the US most recently to a guy via our man in Mass. Who received it all in no problems.

I am pretty sure they don’t come with the mirror boss but come with the black mark for where the mirror boss will go so it isn’t seen from the outside.

The ‘screens are £256.00 (Around $520) at the moment, the guy I’ve forwarded this too will be able to help with shipping costs.

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Stephen