From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Hervey
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 10:53 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] magazines

Group,
Just an FYI, Last month there was a lot of conversation about magazines
and how they were in the future going to be delivered. If you listen to
talk radio as I do during the day news paper companies are filling
chapter 11 like flies.
Then today I got an email on one of my many automotive parts magazines
that is now letting me down load it. They have been delivering the
media in a CD form at the shows and by paper but now I can download.
All I can say is Nice.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com
www.deloreanautoparts.com