[DML] New DeLorean Book...Maybe a Movie! Wow!!

[DML] New DeLorean Book...Maybe a Movie! Wow!!

Just got done reading H.H. Chandler's "Running Naked", which is a fictional
story based on actual events that occurred while the author lived on John
DeLorean's estate in Bedminster, NJ back in the late 90s/early 2000s!  Drop
everything, and go get a copy of this book!  It is really well done, and
gives some great insight into the world of John DeLorean.

ISBN is 1-4392-0121-8 and can be purchased through www.booksurge.com

You won't regret it!  It also says on the cover that it is to be made into a
major motion picture!  This would be fantastic, as we would maybe then get
to stop explaining to people that DeLorean was not still in jail!

-Josh

VIN 5102
VIN 15964
VIN 909