[DML] Re: DeLorean magazines.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dick Ryan" <deloreanbiker@...> wrote:

> what else is the club going to offer for the other 40%?  Local
clubs > have local events.  DCS It's a good thing it isn't in
English, or I'd > have to order it.

We have two tours a year and usually pick up the cost for the little
extra's (coffee and pastry or so). This year we celebrate our tenth
anniversary and try to keep the tab on our nickle for all members.

If you like to get a glance I can send a PDF with the latest issue
(feb 09). Perhaps this urges you to start learning Dutch lol.
Anyway we make it possible for non-members to purchase a subscription
(that's where a part of the money for other activities come from.).

Have a safe but full mileage 2009 you all
I did a 350 mile trip only yesterday, Netherlands and Belgium - rain,
wind, cold, but fun to do.
The black D is behaving very well and with new shocks, the Kuchan bar
in front it's a different driving experience. Even a totally emptied
interior (dash, binnacle and console are rebuilt in black leather)
doesn't decrease the fun and interest of curious people.

Took some nice wintery pics. Interested to see? Go to:
http://forum.delorean.nl/showthread.php?tid=187

Greetz,
Welmoed.

<*> Your email settings: