Re: [DML] Re: Wife orders 5252 to be sold

Re: [DML] Re: Wife orders 5252 to be sold

In a message dated 1/17/2009 7:40:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Delorean3@xxxxxxx writes:

All those in favor - say Eye!!

EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread has amused my husband and I both!   When we were married over 25
years ago, we agree 'd that  he  would never ask me to get rid of my animals,
and I would never  ask him to get rid of his cars.  Now he owns to many
Triumph  Spitfires to count, and I own the DMC.  He had no clue I was going to buy
one, let alone that I had been looking.  Now we both can go to car shows
together and  I'm not bored to death.  We can do things together for  a change.  I
was garage sitting out, and he is animal ed  out.   Now we clean our cars
together and go to car shows together.  Wait.   We have not done a car show
together in a bit.  It's been DMC stuff  together.  In MY car.  His is still
covered up since last  year.  Keep the wife stories coming.  Makes husbands who have
 understanding ones feel appreciated!

Linda
4066
steps!