[DML] splash shield? or something else?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] splash shield? or something else?


I am having a hard time locating a part, because I don't know its name. 
A search on Houston's web site hasn't turned up anything helpful.

The part in question is a roughly triangular piece of metal that is 
installed between the frame and the rear axle. It is screwed to the 
frame on one side and clipped on the other two. There is one on each side.

It looks to me like a sort of splash shield, meant to prevent water from 
coming up and sitting in the frame causing rust.

Searches for "splash shield" have turned up the throttle spool 
protector. Searches for "shield" have turned up equally unhelpful 
results. The DML Yahoo Groups search has yielded similarly unhelpful 

Does anyone know what this item is called? I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Farrar Hudkins
#2613 (auto)


To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnewsYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive