[DML] LBI Holiday Parade - Photos and recap

[DML] LBI Holiday Parade - Photos and recap

Just wanted to drop a note, and thank Gary Gore for arranging yet another
great year at the LBI NJ Holiday parade.  This Gary SHATTERED all previous
holiday gathering records with an impressive record by having 16 Deloreans
in attendance!    The weather was perfect, and it was a great event the
whole way around.   People's jaws dropped as the cars came rolling down the
street, and we had a blast showing them off to the huge crowd

After the Parade, the group did a lunch gathering a local restaurant called
"Calloway's" and we had time to warm up and chow down!

Marc Levy was kind enough to invite some of us back to his house for a small
gathering he had planned there that evening (little did he know it was also
a small surprise for his Birthday!).    We ate a late dinner consisting of
Fried turkey and lots of other goodies before springing a surprise birthday
cake on him.

Thanks again to Gary and Jen Gore,  Marc Levy and Shari Deutsch (No relation
to either of the two Dans), and everyone who came out to the event to make
it such a huge hit!

You can see photos of the event here:
http://photos.grenexmedia.com/gallery/6797420_qbCXR

P.S.:   Yes, my wife Cheryl can be seen in a few photos "cradling" her
stomach.  She is now 16 weeks pregnant, and we are very excited.   :)
P.P.S:   The themes of the day were:  Making silly faces, Seeing fresh snow
fall on your Delorean and where the "X" appears on the warm hood, and.taking
photos of Steve Cosgrove putting food in his mouth!  (Sorry Steve!  I just
have a knack for catching it!)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com