[DML] Re: Eagle Premier PRV questions

What do you intend to do with it? It wil not "drop in" in it's present
configuration into a Delorean. Although it shares many things with the
Delorean engine, it has it's differences too. Besides, do you REALLY
know the condition of the internal parts? This engine may have 250,000
miles on it already! You would be better off either rebuilding your
old engine or geting a crate engine from DMCH. If you went the crate
engine approach, my vote would be for the Stage II. Do a compression
test on this donor engine and if you can, check the oil pressure to
see if this thing runs without smoking up the neighborhood. As for
parts, anything you need can be ordered from the Delorean vendors.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe" <skateboarderx24@...> wrote:

> I picked up a '91 Eagle Premier PRV, well pulled it out of the car
> with my friend(fellow owner) from a junkyard 20 miles from my house.
>
> I have the intake off to paint the VOD and paint the engine before
> putting it in the car(as well as swap cradles)
>
> Its going to need new intake o-rings and my questions is, are the
> Delorean PRV intake o-rings the same size as the eagle premier's?
>
> same question about o-rings but for the y-pipe.
>
> also, where can I get the coolant hoses for the water pump to block
> connection?
>
> I've noted that the premier has two pipes coming off of the water
> pump. One was to the transmission cooler for the premier and the other
> to the HVAC system. What do I do with them now in the delorean
> application?
>
> thanks, I am sure I will have more questions later on

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)