[DML] DeLorean World Magazine

Hello all!!

The Winter 2008 issue of DeLorean World is now complete. I think
everyone will be impressed with its style, professionalism, and
content. For all of our members, it will be in the mail by Monday so
you can count on recieving it by the end of the week.

Once you recieve it, we welcome your feedback. Please feel free to send
us your feedback at president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We look forward to
hearing from you and hope everyone enjoys it.

We are now working on the Spring 2009 Issue. Remember we have our cover
contest still going. We also have some space open for two more stories.
Most of the magazine is filled but you still have time to submit
content.

Thank you everyone for your support!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional