[DML] Southern California Holiday Car Rallye and Party

[DML] Southern California Holiday Car Rallye and Party

*** Open Invitation to all DeLorean Owners in the Southern California
Area ***

The Southern California DeLoreans Club (the original Chapter 12 of the
DOA) will be holding a Holiday Car Rallye and Party on Saturday,
December 20.

We will first meet at the Hof's Hut" Restaurant, conveniently located
near the intersection of Interstate 5 (Santa Ana Freeway) and the CA
SR 91 (aka the "91", the "Artesia Freeway", the "Riverside Freeway").
 The address is 7005 Knott Ave in Buena Park.
(Map link: [url]http://tinyurl.com/6xdwkx[/url])

Interested participants should plan to arrive in the middle of the
afternoon, around 3PM, to meet and kick tires with your fellow
enthusiasts, while also getting a bite to eat.

After introductions and general instructions, we will leave around
5:00 PM to enjoy a nighttime car rallye through areas that are known
for very elaborate light displays.  The Rallye itself will be a simple
Question and Answer type event, easy for anyone to enjoy.

The end of the rallye will be at DeLorean Motor Company California
(aka, DeLorean Motor Center) in Garden Grove, where Don and Nancy will
fill the role of "Favorite Holiday Characters in Red Suits".  (We are
not sure which character Dan will choose to dress up as.)

Of course, you may also skip the Rallye, and instead go directly to
the shop. The party will start around 6:30PM at 13881 West Street in
Garden Grove.
(Map link: [url]http://tinyurl.com/5ajc7z[/url])

Awards will be presented to those who earn the most points from the
Rallye.  A Raffle will also be held for gifts and prizes.

This event is being arranged by the DeLorean Owners Association for
the benefit of ANYBODY who is interested. (You do not have to be a
member to participate.)

Hope to see you there!

Regards to all,
Ronald Ferguson

PS.  An RSVP is STRONGLY encouraged so you can receive updates, along
with ensuring there will be enough fun for everybody.  Please send to
"ronald(at)ferguson(dot)net"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: