[DML] LBI Annual Christmas Parade 12/6/08 (NJ) - Final Details!

[DML] LBI Annual Christmas Parade 12/6/08 (NJ) - Final Details!

Ok here are the final details for the Parade and Luncheon next
weekend on Long Beach Island in Ship Bottom, NJ

We will meet up Saturday Dec 6th between 10:30am and 11:30am at the
CVS Pharmacy in Ship Bottom. This will be the same meeting place we
always meet at. FYI for those who havent attended before there are
actually two CVS Stores in Ship Bottom a few blocks from each other.
We will meet at the one that will be on your left right after you
come over the last bridge onto LBI. I would like everyone to be at
the CVS by 11:00
The address is:

CVS Store #6947
819 BARNEGAT AVENUE
SHIP BOTTOM, NJ 08008

>From there we will head 3 blocks north at 11:30 to the lineup area
which is located on 6th street between Barnegat and Central avenues.
If someone is running late they can meet up with us there. I am sure
everyone has already done so but be sure to let me know if you plan
to come so we know if we are missing anyone before we lineup. The
parade kicks off at 1pm. We will have plenty of time once at the
lineup area if anyone wants to walk down to get coffee or something
to eat. There is a WAWA and a 7-11 just a couple blocks away from the
lineup area.

After the parade we will probably stop for a photo op somewhere. We
will then head to lunch which will be at Calloway's Restaurant. We
have eaten there the last couple years and they really take good care
of us and love to have us back. We will eat around 3:30pm. Calloway's
is located in Staffordville just a short drive from LBI. The street
address and also the website for Calloway's Restaurant is:

Calloway's Restaurant
597 Rt 9
Staffordville, NJ 08092

http://www.callowaysrestaurant.com/

We will have a private room again for our group where we will be
having a late lunch with several choices available like last year.
Lunch will only be $12.50 for adults and $7.50 for kids which is all
inclusive! I will start collecting the money for lunch during the
lineup to save time later on when we get there.

Just some FYI's. Bring a Family Band radio and have it on Channle 12.
Some people bring Santa hats to wear during the parade so bring one
of those if you want beforehand.  We will be eating at 3:30 so bring
a snack if you have an early breakfast. There will also be time to
walk to WAWA around noon to grab something as well while we are in
the lineup area.

We have at least 15 Deloreans that have said they plan to attend and
probably around 35 people! This event is open to everyone so feel
free to come out and join us. Just let me know if you're coming.
Anyone who has any questions or needs more information feel free to
contact me. This is going to be one of the best parades yet! See you
there!

Gary G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional